Monday, October 24, 2005

New beginnings (Take 2)

TPK - Total Player/party Kill

A "perfect" ending to a trailing the rogues campaign that I secretly started to DM. As much as I tried, after a certain point, the doom was inevitable.

And with every end, there's a whole new beginning...
With this in mind, the players threw the dice and new characters took form before our eyes. Each with a whole new background and new personalities ready to tackle the new adventerous life I was about to cast them into.

The new campaign I chose to run uses the same settings that my "Trailing the rogues" used. I've decided to use "The Age of Worms", Dungeon magazine's latest 12 issues run from 1st to 20th level.

I think it's quite a good campaign, featuring a great mix of combat and political encounters, with plenty of opportunities to roleplay and rollplay. The only thing left for me to say is, GOOD LUCK to you, my players.... you're going to need it, hahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home